GreenVET – Green Transition for VET
GreenVET’s aim is to bridge the knowledge gap among Installation Maintenance and Repair (IMR) companies and their employees regarding green and sustainability skills necessary for transitioning to a green economy. To achieve this aim, GreenVET will create an innovative interactive digital platform that leverages gamification to educate and train IMR companies and employees on sustainable practices in their industry, aligning with the EU Green Deal.
GreenVET will develop an educational package consisting of 4 modules, which will be transformed into a digital platform that utilizes gamification to enhance the capacity IMR companies and employees to transition towards a green economy. It will be implemented in 5 EU countries, and at least 60 apprenticeships will be offered to trainees to join GreenVET badged IMR companies. Finally, it will conduct awareness campaigns, including an international conference and 5 info days
- WP1: Project Management including performance testing and control of the workplan of the project.
- WP2: Development (through co-creation processes) of an innovative educational training package
- WP3: Creating, testing, and launching a digital online gamified platform for target groups and stakeholders.
- WP4: Apprenticeships to at least 60 IMR trainees in partner countries.
- WP5: International conference in Italy and 5 info days.
These objectives aim to increase awareness, train, and provide knowledge and skills to the
targeted groups regarding the significance of green transition and sustainable practices towards achieving the ultimately goal of an IMR sector operating in line with the EU Green Deal.
Dates of implementation
Follow project activities at: